Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cobwebs

Two days down. So far so good. The past two classes have been about easing back into the practice. Last week I cycled and swam exclusively, and have some general tightness in several areas, but overall both classes have been okay. This evening is class number 3. Bring it!

Work has been stressful, so I'm looking forward to letting go of some tension.

Occasionally I have my clients make lists of things they are grateful for. This is mine for this moment:

1. The privilege of being able to practice yoga every day
2. A healthy body to carry me through class.
3. My health, my husband's health
4. Employment
5. Friends and Family

There are more and the list changes every day sometimes, but that's where I'm at today. What's on your list?

Ready for class. My goal for tonight is to calm my loud mind. So often I think about a million other things during class when I should be a blank slate. Focus and concentration is what I'm after this evening.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment